LG has introduced its first flexible smartphone in its wide range of smartphones the LG G Flex.This smartphone displays the new lvel of smartphones which can repair itself.We hadn’t ever dreamed of this technology ever.But with these innovations we can surely say that we can control literally every thing with smartphones today and this smartphone is another example of some of the great innovations.
Specifications and Features
Talking about its OS,the LG G Flex is boosted with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Operating System and is powered by a quad-core 2.26GHz Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor with an Adreno 330 GPU.
In terms of memory,it is powered with 2GB of RAM.2 GB RAM makes a smartphone respond faster while performing multitasking.You can install a lot of applications which will run flawlessly.
A smartphone must have a nice camera which can click some memorable pics in HD quality and can record some HD videos.This phone features a 13-megapixel with rear camera LED Flash and a 2.1-megapixel front camera by which you can do voice calling also.
The G Flex is powered by a non removable 3,500mAh battery and weighs around 177 grams.
- Self healing technology. It has self healing coating on the back cover which repairs itself when gets scratched.
- Dimension is 6.32 x 3.21 x 0.34 inches.
- It inserts Micro-Sim.
- It has 2G,3G and 4G network accessibility.
- Its display size is 720 x 1280 pixels and 6 inches.
- It is incorporated with A2DP, LE v4.0 bluetooth technology.
- It has Multi touch display.
- It has a great application which is known as GUEST MODE. With this app, you can resist other users to access some apps which you dont want to share with any body else.
Price and Availability
The LG G Flex will be available for sale in India from February 2014 and price will be approx. Rs. 60,000 to 65,000.How ever this phone has been launched in other countries like USA,Korea,Germany,Hong kong. Actual price will be declared once the phone is launched. Time will tell if this phone be able to create history in smartphone history.